CRIME RATE ● Stats about all US cities ● real estate PHOTOS cost of living WEATHER race INCOME education MAPS
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Statins block the synthesis of cholesterol & the synthesis of Coenzyme Q10! Circulating CoQ10 prevents the oxidation of LDL effectively and decreases significantly HEART FAILURE MORTALITY by half (randomised double blind trial)! CoQ10 works as an electron carrier in the mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cells, to produce energy and is also a powerful antioxidant. It is the only antioxidant that humans synthesise in the body.
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Aspirin equals pricier blood thinner for preventing clots. People who get artificial hips are at risk of serious blood clots, such as deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, after the surgery. To prevent them, doctors usually prescribe blood-thinning (anticoagulant) medications, such as heparin, which is given by injection, or the newer drug, rivaroxaban (brand name Xarelto), a pill. But aspirin, also has blood-thinning properties
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Friday, May 10, 2013
Widely-used Flaxseed Oil modestly increase amounts of the hormone Adiponectin that is associated with lower risk of diabetes and heart disease. Adiponectin an important hormone that has beneficial effects on metabolic processes like glucose regulation and the modulation of inflammation. In long-term human studies, higher levels of adiponectin are associated with lower risks of type 2 diabetes and coronary heart disease
Thursday, May 09, 2013
Could Eating Peppers or Tomatoes Prevent Parkinson's? Dietary Nicotine May Hold Protective Key! Eating foods like edible Solanaceae plants that contain a small amount of nicotine, such as peppers and tomatoes, may reduce risk of developing Parkinson's! People who ate 2 to 4 peppers weekly had the strongest risk-lowering association. They lowered their Parkinson's risk by 30%!
- ► 2016 (21)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (51)
- Statins block the synthesis of cholesterol & the s...
- Aspirin equals pricier blood thinner for preventin...
- Taking a calcium 1000 mg per day can help women li...
- Widely-used Flaxseed Oil modestly increase amounts...
- Could Eating Peppers or Tomatoes Prevent Parkinson...
- THE KNOWLEDGE ON GRAPES AND HEART HEALTH or HOW GR...
- ▼ May (6)
- ► 2012 (48)
- ► 2011 (29)
My favorite links - commercial-free
- * Boston weather (latitude 42° N - current airport weather conditions) by WolframAlpha
- * Portland OREGON Latitude 45° - weather by WolframAlpha http://www64.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=+Portland+weather
- * San Francisco - Nuremberg - Boston - Melbourne - current local times + distances by WolframAlpha
- * San Francisco earthquake weather - The SF Bay Area sometimes shakes! Bay Area Earthquakes
- * San Francisco weather (latitude 37° N - KSFO airport - current weather conditions e.g. pressure) by US National Weather Service
- * San Francisco weather (latitude 37° N - KSFO airport - current weather conditions) by WolframAlpha
- * San Francisco weather + California clouds (latitude 37° N - current clouds conditions) by exploreourpla.net + Google maps
- * San Francisco Weather - detailed 7-day weather forecast by TimeandDate.com
- * Tallahassee (Florida) weather (latitude 30° N - current airport weather conditions) by WolframAlpha
- CRUDE OIL charts, data,stats + links
- My postings on AMAZON
- My postings on DELICIOUS
- My postings on DIGG
- My postings on FACEBOOK
- My postings on FRIENDFEED
- My postings on TWITTER
- My postings on XING
- Reference on DELICIOUS
- The excellent WolframAlpha performance using the example of GOOG vs AAPL
- WordNet Dictionary by Princeton University
- www.linguee.com Idioms + Context Dictionary German English German
- www.wordnik.com dictionary: example sentences, related words, statistics, pronunciations, summary, definitions, images, etymology + last but not least Twitter
- ● DPA-Nachrichten-Ticker: Kurzmeldungen rund um die Uhr ohne jegliche Reklame!
- ● Isobars & air pressure analysis / 7-Day Forecast EUROPE
- ● Weather in Erlangen, Germany, by New York Times - Current Conditions - 5-Day Forecast
- ●● vitally important internet security news issued by the German Government (German version only)